Productinformation BentoniteMED 400 gr (detoxpowder).
"GENTLE" DETOXIFICATION OF TOXINS SUCH AS HEAVY METALS AND OTHER HARMFUL SUBSTANCES.
Ultra-fine ground and of controlled quality. Soft effect.
Application and operation
Due to the European legislation on health claims we are not allowed to make any statements about the application and operation of this product. If you want to receive information about this, please contact us.
BentonitMED is a certified medical product (CE0481).
● Bentonite is a strong adsorbent, it acts as a sponge and adsorbs toxins in the digestive tract.
● Bentonite absorbs its own weight many times to bind to toxins, bacteria and parasites and it loosens the intestinal plaque and removes it from the body.
● Due to the ion exchange capacity, Montmorillonit-bentonit can bind and remove heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium and radionuclides.
● Contains many mineral salts, trace elements that the body can absorb as food, including silica, calcium, iron, cobalt, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, manganese and zinc.
● as a detoxification agent, also helps with deacidification.
● with digestive complaints such as heartburn, constipation, bloating; with vomiting and diarrhea.
● relieves liver and kidneys; soothes the intestine and has a positive effect on intestinal infections; promotes healthy intestinal flora.
● Bentonit promotes the build-up of red blood cells; it therefore helps with, among other things, the Lyme co-infections Babesia, Bartonella, and anemia due to the high content of iron..
● inflammation in the mouth. Due to its anti-inflammatory effect, Bentonite is suitable as a mouthwash. Complaints such as mouth ulcers, periodontitis and lighter forms of gum disease decrease quickly when rinsing with Bentonite.
● helps externally with skin complaints such as psoriasis, rosacea, acne, but also with allergic skin complaints. Due to the anti-inflammatory effect, the symptoms often reduce quickly when moist bentonite is applied to the skin.
Dosage & duration of treatment
The best times for intake are:
● ½ hour before breakfast. For example in a green smoothie. This can also be 1 hour after breakfast.
● possibly also 1 hour after dinner and before going to sleep.
The correct dose: 1 dose = leveled dessert spoon (2 to 3 gr)
Unless otherwise prescribed by your practitioner, it is advisable to take bentonit for at least 40 days or more. The advice is to start with 1 intake per day. If required, the dosage can be increased slowly to 2 to a maximum of 3 times a day. BentonitMED is suitable for the whole family. Consult your practitioner for the dosage for children. If you drink too little fluids, it can occasionally cause blockage. Blockage can be avoided by reducing the dosage and increasing fluid intake. If necessary, consult a practitioner.
Keep tightly closed and at room temperature, out of the reach of children. Always close the package properly after use. The expiry date is printed on the bottom of the package.
This product is a nutritional supplement. A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. This product information cannot replace the advice of a doctor or therapist. For all other questions consult your therapist or contact us.
Herkomst & samenstelling
Ultra-finely ground Montmorillonit-Bentonit from Europe. Tested for purity and non-toxicity. MANUFACTURER Zeolith-Bentonit-Versand.de, Eichendorfstrasse 35, 09131 Chemnitz, Germany.
To go to the BentoniteMed 400 gr sales page, click here.
What customers find
Click here for reactions from our customers.
To write a review?
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org