Product information Tickaway (natural tick resistant skinoil)
Application and properties
- Teekaway is a natural skin oil that protects against ticks.
- Also protects against mosquitoes and other insects.
- Nourishes the skin, improving the skin's immune function.
Tickaway and the sun
- Also protects against dehydration and the sun. (protection factor ± 5)
- Accelerates tanning.
- Alternative to poisonous insect repellants.
- In normal use completely harmless to humans and the environment, it does not contain any harmful substances.
- Also for children.
- Animal testing free.
- Do not use in case of skin hypersensitivity.
Teekaway skin oil consists of a combination of natural, essential oils based on organically grown sunflower oil:
All essential oils are certified organic.
Skal and eco certified.
Producer: De Nieuwe Band.
Dosage and use
If you go into nature in spring or summer, rub Teekaway (a few drops) on the uncovered skin, especially legs and arms, possibly also feet, neck and ears, shoulders and armpits. For optimal effect, repeat the application after 2 to 3 hours.
Also suitable for dogs and horses less for cats.
- Covering clothing.
- In the evening, check the entire body, especially in skin folds and armpits, for any tick bites.
- Alkaline nutrition: regular internal cleansing.
Teekaway is not a medicine but a cosmetic product.
Keep tightly closed and at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
For all other questions, please contact us.
To go to Teekaway's sales page, click here.
Eerlijke en werkzame
van Hollandse bodem
What customers find
Click here for reactions from our customers.
To write a review?
Mail to: email@example.com