Product information Tickaway (natural tick resistant skinoil)
Application and properties
- Tickaway is a natural oil for protection against ticks.
- Protects also against mosquitoes and other insects.
- Nourishes the skin so that the immune function of the skin improves.
Tickaway and the sun
- Protects also against dehydration of the sun (protection factor ± 5).
- Accelerates tanning.
● Alternative for poisonous insect repellants such as DEET.
● when using normally, completely harmless for humans and the environment. It doesn’t contain any harmful substances.
● Can also be used for children.
● Animal testing free.
● Do not use in case of skin hypersensitivity.
Tickaway skin oil consists of a combination of natural, essential oils based on organic, grown sunflower oil:
All essential oils are organic certified.
Manufacturer: De Nieuwe Band.
Dosage and use
When you are going into nature during spring or summer time, rub a few drops of tickaway on the uncovered skin; especially on the arms and legs, eventually on feet, neck and ears, shoulders and armpits. To become an optimal effect, repeat the application after 2 or 3 hours. Also suitable for dogs and horses; less for cats.
- Covering clothes.
- In the evening, check the entire body; especially in skin folds and armpits for any tick bites.
- Use alkaline nutrition and apply regularly an internal purification.
Keep tightly closed and at room temperature out of reach of children.
Tickaway isn’t a medicine but a cosmetic product.
For all other questions, please contact us.
To go to the Tickaway sales page, click here.
Algas metal detox
Honest and active organic mother tinctures
from Dutch soil from BIOSFEER
For all Buhner herbs, click here.
What customers find
Click here for reactions from our customers.
To write a review?
Mail to: email@example.com