Product information Tickaway (natural tick resistant skinoil)
Application and properties
- Tickaway is a natural oil for protection against ticks.
- Protects also against mosquitoes and other insects.
- Nourishes the skin so that the immune function of the skin improves.
Tickaway and the sun
- Protects also against dehydration of the sun (protection factor ± 5).
- Accelerates tanning.
● Alternative for poisonous insect repellants such as DEET.
● when using normally, completely harmless for humans and the environment. It doesn’t contain any harmful substances.
● Can also be used for children.
● Animal testing free.
● Do not use in case of skin hypersensitivity.
Tickaway skin oil consists of a combination of natural, essential oils based on organic, grown sunflower oil:
All essential oils are organic certified.
Manufacturer: De Nieuwe Band.
Dosage and use
When you are going into nature during spring or summer time, rub a few drops of tickaway on the uncovered skin; especially on the arms and legs, eventually on feet, neck and ears, shoulders and armpits. To become an optimal effect, repeat the application after 2 or 3 hours. Also suitable for dogs and horses; less for cats.
- Covering clothes.
- In the evening, check the entire body; especially in skin folds and armpits for any tick bites.
- Use alkaline nutrition and apply regularly an internal purification.
Keep tightly closed and at room temperature out of reach of children.
Tickaway isn’t a medicine but a cosmetic product.
Algas metal detox
Honest and active organic mother tinctures
from Dutch soil from BIOSFEER
What customers find
Click here for reactions from our customers.
To write a review?
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org