Application and operation
Due to the European legislation on health claims we are not allowed to make any statements about the application and functioning of this valuable herbal product. If you still want to receive information about this, please contact us.
For more information about application and effect, we recommend to contact a therapist.
● Can be used for internal and external applications.
● Is suitable as an alternation by a long-term cure (> 90 days) with Teasel and/or Samento.
Dosage and use
To start with 3 times 1 drop a day and increase the dosage every day with 3 times 1 drop till 3 times 5 drops a day is reached.
First two days 3 times 1 drop a day. Afterwards increase the dosage with 3 times 1 drop a day till 3 times 8 drops a day is reached.
|Intensive treatment||First day 3 times 2 drops a day. Afterwards increase the dosage with 3 times 2 drops till 3 times 10 drops a day is reached.|
|Or according to the instructions of your therapist|
● Put the drops in some water or tea and stir well.
● These treatments takes at least 40 days or longer.
● Don't take Rizol in case of pregnancy, allergy to essential oils and with bleeding inflammation in the intestines.
● Advice: For a better functioning of Rizal, drink a glass of water with a tiny bit of apple cider vinegar, after taking the drops. (The apple vinegar doesn't acidify the body).
Do not exceed the recommended maximum daily dosage.
Composition and orgin
● Rizol is an oil mixture with active oxygen. Rizol was previously known as 'Rizol-Spezial' and was manufactured in Germany according to the recipe of Dr. G. Steidl.
● Ingredients: 69,3% ionised castor oil of which is 1% olive oil, 10% wormwood oil, 10% clove oil, 5% black cumin oil 3% mugwort oil, 1,8% walnut oil and 0,9% marjoram oil.
Keep tightly closed, at room temperature and out of the reach of children. Rizol is not a medicine but a herbal preparation. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. This product information cannot replace the advice of a doctor or therapist. For all other questions, please consult your therapist or contact us.
To buy Rizol, click here.
What customers find
Click here for reactions from our customers.
To write a review?
Mail to: email@example.com